Total Pageviews

Tuesday 13 May 2014

HOW TO EAT FOR MAXIMUM GROWTH

You're a well-informed workout buff, so when science suggests one of your trusty training principles is ineffective, your head spins. But don’t worry—we’ve cleared up seven of the top fitness myths circulating the sweaty air of your local gym.Mejores ejercicios para bajar la panza http://zeropanza.com
The 12 most-effective muscle builders on the planet.
12 Moves To Power Up Your Workout


You need to eat to grow, bla bla bla ....yeah we all know that!!!

The problem is, how do I fit 5-6 meals a day into my busy schedule. Add to this the difficulty in finding healthy food around my office and the cost of eating that many meals per day  and you will get a picture of how hard it is to eat enough to maintain my body weight, talk less increase mass.

Having suffered through this conundrum for the past few months, I experimented with different food sources to determine which foods would help me generate the greatest amount of mass in the quickest time.
 
This post is the outcome of my experiments; please feel free to try this at home :).
 
12. Nutella ShakeMorning: I mixed up a muscle shake made up on 2 cups of raw oatmeal, 20cl of milk, 1 banana, 1 avocado, 4 egg whites, 3 tbsp Peanut butter and 3 teaspoons of honey for taste. Blend these ingredients together and drink it up at once. without pausing for breath. This shake represents a balanced diet of carbohydrates, proteins, fats and oils, fibre and water and it should keep hunger at bay for the next few hours at least.


20 Foods That Keep You Young
Breakfast: This needs to be quick because you'll be rushing out the door as you chomp. I rustled up a  sandwich from wheat bread, lots of peanut butter and boiled eggs. I wash this down with a mug of  chocolate, and I'm good to start the day.

When you’re on a high-protein diet, you need healthy chicken breast recipes. Here's one you can handle—and it tastes good too.Lunch: I'm normally at the office at this time, so I quickly order a plate of white/jollof/fried rice with beef/chicken and plantains. I usually eat whilst working, so I avoid any foods that are liable to stain.

Pre-Workout: I usually get back from work by about 7pm and immediately get ready to hit the gym. I usually would grab anything I found in the fridge e.g a banana, apple, biscuit.  However, I recently discovered a phenomenal pre workout meal in 'gari' (coarse ground cassava flour), soaked in water, generously sprinkled with peanuts. I also add milk to increase the protein content. The high carbohydrate content gives me that 'kick' needed to move my weight lifting to the next level.

Dinner: This is usually eba/pounded yam with any soup available at the time. The meat contained in the soup/stew (however you all it) provides protein, whilst the eba is pure carbs. On a workout day however, I usually dine on a plate of beans. This source of pure protein helps rebuild the muscles destroyed during the course of training, helping me develop maximum muscle in minimum time.

Eba (Cassava Flour) with Vegetable StewDishing : Cowpeas Curry / Black Eyed peas Curry / Lobia Curry
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment