Total Pageviews

Monday 5 May 2014

FITNESS MOTIVATION PINS

So true! Everything from quitting during a workout to craving sweets - It's all a mental game #YOUagainstYOUWorkouts should be challenging! If you're not feeling the slight muscle burn and breathing hard you aren't working hard enough!gonna sweat 'til I don't jiggle hahaha love this top motivationalmotivational fitness quotes, it takes 12 weeks for people to notice a difference6mos from now will be February... almost my birthday. I want to be so different then than I was last year!http://slimmingtipsblog.com/what-is-the-best-way-to-lose-weight-fast/ So tomorrow I run..........................and then to 10,000 sit ups. Yikes! Please follow us to get more like this. We always love your presence with us. Thanks for your time. #Fitness'dont know who the hell this is but....lawd!'HOT BLACK MEN: Actor

Source: Pinterest.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment