Total Pageviews

Sunday 27 July 2014

RICK ROSS LOSES OVER 50KG'S

Culled from Blackdoctor.org
rick-ross

Ross mentioned that his secret to losing the weight was Crossfit. A year ago, Rick Ross collaborated with Reebok and endorsed the company, which advocates fitness, circuit training and health. It seemed a little weird that Ross was the face behind the fitness brand at the time, but the deal really paid off.

He’s not stopping there, though. According to an interview with Tim Westwood in London, Ross made a huge change in his eating habits as well.

You know, the most I used to do for exercise was stand up to count the money, you know what I’m saying? But now, they, you know, they give me fruit to eat. I forgot what fruit, you know, tasted like. I eat pears now and s–t like that.

It’s safe to say that if Rick takes off his shirt at the next show, fans will be surprised to see what’s underneath!

No comments:

Post a Comment