Total Pageviews

Saturday 19 January 2013

WHO CAN YOU BECOME IN 12 WEEKS??


A 12 week transformation ( Yes, Its the same guy)
 


These are the experiences of people who took charge and decided to change their body to fit their desires.
After transforming my body through 12 weeks of show prep, the physical and mental results were something I knew I didn't want to live without ever again. Living fit allows me to set goals, both big and small. Working toward goals every day fuels my passion......

 Living fit drives and keeps me convinced that this is the right way to live because of the balance and structure it provides. Working out and eating clean energizes me, keeps my mind clear, and allows me to stay focused in all aspects of my life. Of course, I have days where this isn't the case, but overall, fitness has greatly improved my quality of life. It has made me a better mother, wife, friend, and person. We're all busy people with obligations and responsibilities outside of the gym. Finding balance is important; with all that goes on in my life with kids, training, college classes, etc., having balance allows me to enjoy the journey. It is truly rewarding. 

My view of myself definitely changed. I realized I have an incredible amount of determination and drive inside of me. I never knew it existed. I figure, I'm just a regular dude, so if it it's inside of me, then it's inside of everyone.

..So whats your excuse


No comments:

Post a Comment