Total Pageviews

Tuesday 25 October 2011

THE LEGALLY MUSCLED CHALLENGE: Can you cut IT!!!!

Hi, it’s me again. I hope you enjoyed my last post (and the accompanying gifts).

Today, I wish to put forward a challenge to you guys. Many of you are reading this post for different reasons. Some of you are striving to reach your fitness goals. Maybe your normal routine has grown a bit boring and you are struggling to keep yourself motivated to stay on track. Maybe you have hit a frustrating plateau in your progress and cannot seem to get past it. Some of you seek fresh ideas which can take your workout routine from stagnant to stimulating.

Well, you’re in for a surprise. First, let me ask you a question

How badly do you want to be fit?
A big part of getting in shape is changing how you live, from what you eat to how you schedule your time. What many people forget is that changing everything at once can be so overwhelming that we end up going back to old behaviors. I am not excluded in this; in fact, I’m worse than many of you. Just like many others I have attempted to change my lifestyle to a healthier one more times than I can count with the same results each and every time...lack of dedication which eventually led to me giving up.

One day I looked into the mirror, and thought to myself that there is no better time than the present. Everything I needed was right in front of me; all I had to do was put in the work; and the journey began….

I believe that the best way to achieve your goals is to help others achieve theirs. In this vein, I am putting out a challenge to all my friends who follow this blog. I want all of us to help each other achieve their fitness goals for the month (yes, it’s that easy!). I believe this should be the ultimate goal of anyone in bodybuilding, to help others.

Because of our jobs, families and outside obstacles it can seem hard sometimes to maintain a healthy lifestyle or a body that we have always wanted, but this is not the case. Just as with anything you want in life it takes time and some sacrifices to reach your goals. There are countless individuals who are in the same boat as you or have been in your shoes and managed to achieve their dreams. Find these individuals and pull knowledge and encouragement from them as well inspire one another. We are all in this together.

There is no excuse so don't keep making them like I did for so many years. There is no greater time than the present and this not only applies to bodybuilding but every aspect of life.


No comments:

Post a Comment