Total Pageviews

Monday 5 November 2012

Beach Body Transformation






sexy fit girls 12 Fit girls. Hot or not? (26 Photos)

I found this video of a young lady who after several years of wrong eating and weight gain, took the initiative to start eating right and going to the gym. Within a few months she experienced the amazing results of her hard work. In her words

 " I did not have a healthy body and wanted to become healthier. It took me a year or two of learning to love myself for who I was on the inside before I was able to make this transformation. I wanted to be healthy, toned, and tighter. I was tired of having those jeans be a little snug if you know what I mean. I wanted to feel more confident and prove to everyone who did pick on my weight that I could have a healthy lifestyle and body too. 

Life is too short to live it unhappy. It's even shorter to not accomplish something that you set out for. I wanted to be healthy and feel strong. I worked out even harder, and pushed myself too. I wanted to feel more confident and prove to everyone who did pick on my weight that I could have a healthy lifestyle and body too. And yes. They did finally shut up and some asked for fitness tips!"

 Check out her faboulous body. 

This can be your story


Take the initiative and change how you look and feel for the best. It's important to learn to love yourself for who you are and what you do and also know that you have to take care of yourself and not worry about what others say or think all the time. How you view yourself is all that matters.

sexy fit girls 3 Fit girls. Hot or not? (26 Photos) 

1 comment:

  1. Tips på billiga sexleksaker intimleksaker.com/sexleksaker
    Jag har köpt en anal dildo på www.intimleksaker.com
    Har köpt potensmedel från intimleksaker.com
    Rekommenderar sexleksaker intimleksaker.se
    Herbal medicines www.naturalpharmacy.eu

    ReplyDelete