Total Pageviews

Monday 18 June 2012

A CALL TO SEXY FITNESS




Hi,

I sincerely apologise for the long delay, I was suffering from something many of us are familiar with, too much work. I started a new job recently, and I suddenly found myself swamped by a flurry of tasks, court sittings, meetings and activities which have removed me far from what I love the most, which is reaching out to others.

During the course of the past month, I have realised that the kind of exercise regime required by most busy people is one which delivers maximum gain with a sustained, but low time investment ( I dont see myself having 30 mins to blow in the weight room, or jogging down the street!)

To this end, I devoted myself to discovering a range of exercises and workouts which busy people could apply to enhance their fitness levels and improve their productivity. Recently I tried Yoga and found the physical and mental benefits to be extraordinary. I knew that yoga can relieve stress and build muscle tone and increase flexibility but I didn''t know that some of the postures can balance hormones and improve sleep. The breathing techniques were phenomenal!

I found that amongst the many fitness methods I have tried, Yoga provided the greatest degree of benefits, with a minimal time investment.  For instance,I could get away with performing 3 circuits of the Surya Namaskar (Salute to the Sun) within 5 minutes and still feel like I had done a nice workout. I experimented with mixing Yoga and weight training,and I found that my energy levels increased, my stress levels dropped, and my self awareness blossomed beyond my expectation.

I hope to continue my journey towards ultiate fitness through Yoga and I recommend that you seek out the closest Yoga class to you, or you could watch some yoga videos on YouTubeto get a feel of the art form.

Namaste. 




No comments:

Post a Comment