Total Pageviews

Friday 29 June 2012

BEATING THE BULGE... ONE DAY AT A TIME

How to Lose a Lower Abdominal Bulge


We all know the feeling..... the nightmare of most men

You wake up the morning after a particularly sumptuous meal, you look in the mirror, only to see a big fat bulge manifesting itself in your midsection. This was the reality that faced me a few days ago.

However, it is a sad fact that most men will have to face up to, and overcome. Sadly, many of us are too busy to invest the time and effort required to subjugate that annoying bulge.

There are several easy and inexpensive ways of battling the bulge, but dealing with the harmful habits that got you there in the first place is considerably more difficult.

Here are a few exercises that would help you manage your weight and build muscle, with minimal time investment

Can You Bulk Up Doing High Repetition Sets?

1. WALL PUSHUPS
    I normally do this in the morning while I run my bath water. You lean agaist the wall, preferably at a 45 degree angle; using only your elbows for leverage, bend forward until your chin touches the wall
and gently push yourself back up.  It will help build your chest and shoulders, while adding that spark that will help torch that buildup of fat.
2. CHAIR DIPS
When I am in the office and I feel the need to stretch, I sometimes raise myself on the handles of my chair, come down like I want to sit down and just before my butt touches the chair, I lift off again. this helps me build strong triceps while giving me the opportunity to stretch my back muscles.
3. USE THE STAIRS

This should be fairly obvious; if you work on the 3rd floor of your office building and you use the stairs everyday, you would have carried out about 20 mins of exercise by the end of the week.

Fitness needn't be difficult, its just our attitude towards it that stinks. Make the decision to change your liffestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment