Total Pageviews

Saturday 28 April 2012

SATURDAY MEDITATION

I took a Yoga class on Tuesday and I must admit that the benefits attributed to yoga are not merely hype. At the close of the class, I felt so rested, so refreshed and so rejuvenated that I have decided to try it once more.

Here are some of what I learnt that day.

  1.  Sit comfortably, you should not feel pain or discomfort 
  2. Close your eyes and breathe in and out very deeply; try to make each breath deeper than the rest
  3. Ensure that you empty your lungs with each exhalation
  4. Relax and let your thoughts pass through, dont attempt to stop them or understand them
 The above are some really simple ways to relax yourself and de-stress. You can een apply these methods if your'e feeling stressed in the office.
 
Have a wonderful day ahead.
 
Chimezie

No comments:

Post a Comment