Total Pageviews

Thursday 20 September 2012

Why I bodybuild

Bodybuilding isn't a sport or hobby to me. It's a lifestyle I live 365 days a year. You live it or quit it! I can't express my love for bodybuilding with words. It's something about going to the gym every day, giving it my all, and leaving knowing that I gave it 100 percent. Jeremy Cain

I'm now 17 years old, and about to graduate high school. I continue to lift weights and train for boxing. Going to the gym is a huge part of my life. It gives me self-esteem, keeps me healthy, and helps me manage my diabetes. I just hope that people reading this will realize that you can make it through tough times, and having something that inspires you can make a big difference. Jacob T

 
 




Bodybuilding is the 'hardest sport' there is, you can blame no one but yourself. Which is why I love it, anyone can be a part of a winning football team and feel a sense of achievement even if you were the worst player, but with bodybuilding, you only have to yourself to blame. Also when you achieve your goals you have no one but yourself to praise, it's a great feeling, knowing you've done this through hard work, dedication, commitment and sacrifice. I couldn't see my life without any sort of weight training or cardio anymore, I feel worse not going to the gym than I do after a heavy leg training session. Bodybuilding is an obsession. 

Bodybuilding has changed my life. My mentality, outlook, self motivation, determination, will power and drive have all changed on my short journey in a bodybuilding lifestyle and for the good. I used to give up easily when things weren't going my way but now I will work my butt off to achieve something I WANT.  I wake up every day and just want to be better than yesterday and if I achieve greater things on the way, then bonus. Life is about finding your true passion and sticking with it. I've found mine. Lewis Brierly (18)

No comments:

Post a Comment