Total Pageviews

Friday 17 August 2012

Increase Your Stamina!!!!


Stamina means having the strength and energy to endure an activity, illness or stressful situation for an extended period of time. One complaint I frequently recieve from most people is "I am always tired when I return from work, how do I get the energy to train when I'm already exhausted". 

To be honest, I have the same problem myself. I am usually so exhausted when I return from the office that on most days all I want to do is to eat and sleep; I rarely have the time to even watch TV!!!

Therefore , I decided to do some research on how to improve my stamina for my sake and the sake of my readers. and my results are contained in this short essay.

Physical stamina can be enhanced through high intensity interval training interspersed with low intensity exercise which includes weight training and Cardiovascular exercise. Weight training ehnances your muscular strength and endurance, improving your capacity to perform everyday activities and therefore increasing your physical stamina.  Do a full body weight training and cardio circuit on Mondays and Thursdays. Weight training emhances your muscular strength and endurance, improving your capacity to perform everyday activities and therefore increasing your physical stamina.

For your convenience, you can set up a training space with a flat exercise bench, a pair of light dumbbells, a pair of heavy dumbbells and a step aerobic bench for aerobic sessions. If you can't access these you can improvise with household instruments and equipment.




















No comments:

Post a Comment